Hair Care Natural Remedies You Should Be Aware Of
You can try some home remedies to supplement your hair for obtaining healthy growth:
Regularly massage your hair using oils like, castor oil , coconut oil and olive oil. You can massage your hair and scalp simply with your hands after your daily bath, as it increases blood circulation and prevents hair loss.
DO’s & DON’Ts for obtaining healthy and shiny hair:
• Increase your intake of green vegetables, fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, nuts, grains, milk products, and lessen intake of cholesterol-rich food in your diet.
• Do not use chemical-based shampoo excessively as it takes away the natural shining of your hair.
• Drink lot of water as water is good for healthy hair.
• Regular trimming of hair will prevent split ends.
• Good balanced diet keeps your hair healthy and strong.
• Eat fish, soybeans, and raw vegetable salads.
• Regular cleaning of hair is required. Set a good routine for hair care.
• Never apply chemical-based bleach, avoid using hair curler, hair dryers, chemical-based hair gels, and coloring hair using hair colors as they contain ammonia. As these things dries your hair and your hair looks lifeless and hard.