Benefits of Oil Pulling | Drfranklins ayurveda centre
Oil pulling is an ancient ayurveda remedy for oral health and detoxification.Oil pulling entails swishing oil across the mouth,as a mouthwash. It's been used for thousands of years as an Indian folk remedy.It involves the use of pure oil as agents for pulling harmful bacteria, fugus, and organisms out of the mouth, teeth, gums & even throat.The main purpose of this treatment is to get rid of the oil-soluble toxins in body.
Procedure of doing Coconut Oil Pulling:
l. Make sure to oil pull first thing when waking, before eating or drinking anything.
2. Swish about 1-2 Tblspn of Coconut Oil for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Spit out oil and rinse. For an extra clean mouth, try rinsing with salt water.
4. Brush your teeth as normal.
5. Repeat 3-4 times per week for best results.
Benefits of Oil Pulling:
- Clearer skin
- Increased energy
- Regulated menstrual cycles
- Clearer mind
- Brighter, whiter teeth
- Alleviated allergies
- Healthier gums
- Better sleep
- Prevents bad breath
- Improved lymphatic system
- Decreased headaches
- Clearer sinuses