Ayurvedic Treatment for Overweight or Obesity
As per Ayurvedic Medicine the human body will be body made up by three constitutions, which is likewise called as Basic Humors called Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Among them Kapha dosha is in charge of overweight and Obesity. In Ayurveda this is consider as "Sthulya".
For weight decrease one ought to dependably search for the eating regimen and way of life exercises which can ready to lessen Kapha. It is ideal to address the weight reduction through Panchakarma techniques which will be more beneficial. Ayurveda teaches that the adjust of three unpretentious energies, known as Vata, Pitta and Kapha, looks after wellbeing. Kapha is in charge of quality and resistance. It likewise gives the fundamental substratum to every one of the tissues of the body. Organic fire cleverness or Pitta is in charge of processing and digestion system and natural air diversion or vata is in charge of the considerable number of developments gross and inconspicuous in the body. To adjust these unobtrusive energies, it is first vital to distinguish the dosha which is in imbalanced, and after that likewise select the Panchakarma treatment to treat the condition from roots.
General Dietary guidelines for kapha
* Dietary guidelines for kapha people suggest bitter, astringent and pungent tastes.
* They actually need foods that will revitalize their minds while limiting their overall consumption of food.
* Those with kapha dominant constitutions need less grain than pitha or vatha constitutions with buckwheat and millet (more heating) being optimal grains for them followed by barley, rice and corn. Roasted or Dry cooked grains are also best.
* All vegetables are good for kapha but one should emphasize leafy greens and vegetables grown above ground more than root vegetables while avoiding very sweet, sour or juicy vegetables.
* Generally kapha people can eat raw vegetables although steamed or stir-fried are easier to digest.
* Very sweet or sour fruits should be avoided with the more astringent and Drying fruits being preferable such as apples, apricots, cranberries, mangoes, peaches and pears.
* Rarely do kapha people need animal foods and, when they do, it should be Dry cooked - baked, roasted, broiled - never fried. They could eat chicken, eggs, rabbit, seafood and venison.
* As their bodies do not require large amounts of protein, they also should not over eat legumes although these are better for them than meat because of the lack of fat. Black beans, mung beans, pinto beans and red lentils are best for kapha types.
* The heavy qualities of nuts and seeds aggravate kapha as does the oil in them. Occasional sunflower and pumpkin seeds are all right. Almond, corn, safflower or sunflower oils can be used in small amounts as well. The same holds true for dairy products.
* Since kapha people should avoid sweets, the only sweetener they should use is raw honey, which is heating. However, they can use all spices, except salt, with ginger and garlic being best for them.
* A person whose dominant dosha is kapha and who has very little influence from the other two doshas can benefit from the occasional use of stimulants such as coffee and tea.
* They are also not as harmed by tobacco and hard liquor. However, they really do not need alcohol at all. If they elect to use alcohol, wine is their best choice.
The general diet composition for reducing Kapha
* Get sufficient exercise, that is no less than 45 minutes daily exercise.
* Avoid heavy foods
* Keep active
* Avoid dairy products
* Avoid iced food or Drinks
* Vary your routine
* Avoid fatty, oily foods
* Eat light, Dry food
* No daytime sleeps