“The aim of Ayurveda is to prevent illness, heal the sick and preserve life”
- To protect health and prolong life (“Swasthyas swasthya rakshanam”)
- To eliminate diseases and dysfunctions of the body (“Athurasya vikara prashamanamcha”)
- Ayurveda is a holistic medical science of Life, that has been well preserved and has been practicing for centuries since the Vedic periods.
- According to Ayurveda, the root cause of most diseases is improper digestion. Indigestion is caused by improper diet and eating habits, nature of work, unhealthy life style, etc. This undigested food causes a form of toxin (called also as 'Aama' in Ayurveda) in our body. It creates imbalances in our body, mind and soul , hence we are exposed to diseases.
- AYURVEDA eliminates toxins in natural way (Panchakarma) and helps restores our health by supporting the healing power of our Body.
WELCOME TO THE BEST AYURVEDA CENTRE IN KERALA
Monsoon Ayurveda treatments
It is a tradition in Kerala to undergo Special Karkidaka Chikitsa or Monsoon Ayurvedic therapy during the month of Karkidaka (It is the last month as per the Kerala Calendar).
Karkidaka chikitsa includes Shodhana chilitsa (Panchakarma- purifying body), Shamana chikilsa (herbal preparations to treat symptoms) and rejuvenation treatments to regain the immunity and balance Tridhosha... for more details and admission please 'contact us!'
Need a Crew?Join Our Community!
According to the philosophy of ancient India everything in this universe are made up of five basic elements. This theory is called ‘Panchamahabhutha theory’. Ayurveda accepted Panchamahabhutha theory, and the science is built upon the basis of this theory.
Comfortable Stay For Guests
What Our Clients Say About Us?
Boasting excellent services, a remarkable hospital ambience and an attentive Doctor Sony dedicated to creating tailored treatment plans – this renowned Ayurveda Centre is one of the best. The staff also offer guests unparalleled hospitality for a truly comprehensive experience.
For a comprehensive ayurvedic healing experience, Dr. Franklin Panchakarma & Ayurveda Centre is the ideal destination! Their renowned holistic approach towards patient care has made them stand out amongst all other centres offering ayurvedic treatment – and for this we extend our utmost gratitude to their team.
At this impressive ayurveda center in Kerala, you’ll be confident that your health is being handled by the most capable hands. The excellent medical team provided quality treatment which was immediately evident – so much better after care! We highly recommend this destination to everyone seeking genuine and effective ayurvedic healing.
Location: South Western tip of India.
Area: 38,863 sq km.
Capital: Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
Language: Malayalam. English is widely spoken.
Religion: Hinduism, Christianity, Islam
Time: GMT +5:30
Currency: Indian Rupee
Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) Central Railway Station: 22 km
Nedumbassery International Airport, Kochi: 238 km (5 hours by road)